CIMS develops and delivers a number of public training courses, some of which is in partnership with other organisations. We also develop and deliver in-house training courses for our clients.
Our public training courses scheduled for 2012 are listed below.
Group discounts apply to our courses where one organisation registers two or more people using the one registration form.
Terms and conditions for courses are available here.
CIMS also develops and delivers customised training courses and programs for organisations. Further details are below our 2012 training schedule.
Training Calendar for 2012
|5||Sydney||Managing Digital Records: An Introduction||
|14||Goulburn||Managing Digital Records: An Introduction||
|15 + 16||Canberra||Business Systems and Recordkeeping||
[Session fully booked]
|10 + 11||Sydney||Business Process Analysis for Recordkeeping||
|12 + 13||Sydney||Business Systems and Recordkeeping||
|14||Sydney||Managing Digital Records: An Introduction||
|3||Sydney||Managing Digital Records: An Introduction||
Customised Training and Education
CIMS also provides customised training, education and continuing professional development services in wide range of business, information and process management areas. Our trainers are highly experienced and qualified in information management and training and education. We provide our training services to organisations, professional associations and formal tertiary level education providers. Our services cover the design, development, delivery and review of courses, subjects and programs.
Examples of specific topics and fields in which we can provide training services include:
- Archives administration
- Business process re-engineering
- Change management
- Conformance and performance audits and evaluations
- Document and records management
- Education and training in business and information management
- Facilitation of meetings and workshops
- Information and ICT governance and management
- Information management
- Information management maturity and capability modeling and evaluation
- Policy and standards formulation, implementation and review
- Process modeling and analysis
- Project management
- Requirements and specifications development and review for business information systems
- Strategy development and planning
- Stakeholder analysis and relationships management
- Systems development, implementation and management
- Workflow analysis and development
Please contact us to discuss further your customised training requirements.